Thursday, June 9, 2011

WE ARE OPEN!!!

 

The day is finally here!

http://dressforthegame.com is live and ready to take your order.

opensign020609

I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my family and friends for being so supportive throughout this process. I want to especially thank my beautiful models and best friends Lauren Sanderson and Leslie Gilbert without you 2 I would not have made it through the last 10 months. I want to thank my mom (Karen), my other mother(MaryAnne) ,sister (Abbe), and grandmother (Nene) all of your constant support and assistance in decision making has been key to making this whole business come together. 

Saving the best for last I want to especially thank my husband Josh. Without him  this dream would not have become a reality. I love you!

thank-you2

I would love to hear you questions and comments about the website!

And again WE ARE OPEN!

http://dressforthegame.com

Happy Shopping

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Heather! This post is so sweet. I'm blown away by your website... it looks SO good! Congrats on the launch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am WAY behind in my blog reading... but I just wanted to stop by and say I am SO PROUD of you! you are doing a great job! everything is BEAUTIFUL! and... THANK YOU! you are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete