Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Apple Cake

I baked this last night and not only did my whole house smell delicious the end results were so good I had to share with everyone! I like mine a little more cake like so you can add more apples and pie filling if you like yours more pie like.

You will need:
1 Boxed white cake mix (I used the vanilla)
2 apples chopped (I left the skins on for some extra crunch) you can add more if you really like apples
1 can/jar apple pie filling (I only used half a can)
nutmeg
1 stick of butter melted
cinnamon
vanilla extract
cinnamon sugar


What you need to do next:
blend cake mix according to package
add cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract to taste
pour in a pan ( I used a bundt cake pan)
add apples, butter, and filling
Bake 350 for 30-45 min-cool 10 min, serve warm

Please enjoy and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment