Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Its Been Too Long!

So...I have been really bad about blogging! Finals, Christmas, New Years, and starting back to school have caused my communications to take a back seat.  But I am so ready to be back and getting Dress for the Game up and running! (countdown to be posted soon)

On to more important news...I'm going to Market in Atlanta this weekend! I would love to hear from you all about what you would like to see on the website. Are you more interested in dresses or accessories? Would you be interested in shoes that match your school colors or is that too much? I work for you so every comment is greatly appreciated!

Hope Signing Day has been exciting for you and your team!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I think all of it would be great! You're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to hear about your Market adventure! Have fun! Be sure to bring back lots of orange and blue!! :)

    ReplyDelete