Friday, August 10, 2012

Back on Track

 

This past year has been a whirlwind to say the least. I achieved my goal of finishing my law degree and taking the Bar exam. During this process I lost touch with friends, missed social engagements, and put Dress for the Game on the backburner. Putting my life on hold was extremely difficult but I had to keep reminding myself that it would pay off in the end. I am blessed with family and friends that are understanding and supportive. I would not have made it through this past year without them. I want to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone that believed in me and who continue to be supportive through this process!

I am ready and eager to get back to blogging, building Dress for the Game, and returning to a more “normal” life. Here is a sneak peak of my blogging plans

Monday-Travel

Tuesday- Fitness and Food

Wed-Open

Thurs-Events and Other Happenings 

Friday-Fashion

I may be getting in over my head but I’m up to the challenge!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment