Monday, August 27, 2012

Birthday Fun

 

I can’t believe I celebrated my 29th birthday this weekend!

 image

Birthdays are BIG in our house. We started Saturday off with breakfast at Mad Donnas. They have the best biscuits and gravy in the city (you can’t think about the calories!).

image

Then we ventured over to the flea market at the fair grounds. I had never been and was shocked at how many vendors they have! If you like to antique shop this is the place to go. I found an antique Avon glass bottle that I filled with olive oil.(very pretty and only $5)

My special day continued by meeting a group of friends for dinner at Urban Grub. I had the shrimp and grits and they were amazing!

image

After dinner we went to Zanies’s Comedy Club. Chris Franjola was headlining and he was hilarious!

image

It was a great birthday and I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband and friends to share it with. Thank you to everyone who made my day special!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment